Dec 1, 2009

Felt box with angel-design

A felted angel-box for hiding treasures.
Marbles from your childhood.
Goodies.
Jewels.
Or:



...lovely messages for someone each day before Christmas.
PS.: I organized an online felt workshop for this Advent season in german language. (I'm planning another one for Spring also in English.) Members get tutorials for 4 X-mas felt projects. The first one was felting an angel-box. If you would like to see some results, let me invite you to the workshop gallery.




5 comments:

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

I absoluely love your felt advent bag and the angels and baubles. You are so very talented!

Carolyn x

Jasmine said...

Beautiful :)

Corinna Nitschmann said...

Thank you :o)

Joei Rhode Island said...

Merry Christmas Corinna. Peace and Happiness throughout the New Year.

Tammie Lee said...

Ah, I love this.

Related Posts with Thumbnails