Sep 10, 2010

Nuno felt shawl



I made this in the international felt camp in Hungary this summer in the course of Dagmar Binder.















I haven't been posting here for a long time. Summer was full with different programmes. Travelling, learning, family aaand the biggest thing for me was finishing the felt tutorials which I made for my 5 month online felt course. Soon I start to let to translate them and make the course also available in English.


A nice surprise: This nuno felt shawl got a little place in Felt Matters Magazine- (This small things under down on the right side...)

Wish you a fluffy weekend!
Corinna

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Wonderful work.

Tammie Lee said...

wow, gorgeous~

Katie said...

Lovely! Es ist prima! I mochte gern Felt Camp gehen. Your blog and arts are great

Related Posts with Thumbnails